October 8, 2021 – 4 min read
TrafficStars has stepped up into the Manga and Anime category!
After merging with one of the leading mainstream Native and Push Ad Networks, RUNative, we have significantly increased our Manga and Anime traffic.
In this article we will provide you with a better overview of this growing category and how to get the best out of it with TrafficStars.
Why Should You Test the Manga and Anime Category?
It is a niche high-quality traffic that gives you a wider reach to a younger audience with a higher conversion rate. With more than 300M daily impressions on different ad formats, such as Native, In-Page Push, 300×250, 728×90, you have the unique possibility to grab high-converting traffic and generate a huge profit.
You might think that Manga and Anime users are mostly from Asian countries, but in reality you can reach a global audience from most Tier 1 countries. With more than 95% of Organic traffic you make sure that your audience is genuinely interested in such a genre and if you play your cards well and promote the right offer, you can get great results.
The best converting verticals are Games, Dating, Comics, Casino, Gambing.
Who is Your Audience?
Age Distribution: 70% of the audience is age 18-35.
54% of the audience is English speaking.
Top GEOs: US, FR, GB, DE, CA, PH, MY.
Audience interests are:
- Animation And Comics
The distribution between devices is the following:
Getting started with TrafficStars:
- Go to your TrafficStars account -> Create Campaign -> In Settings tab choose Mainstream Categories: Mainstream General & Manga / Anime
- Start with RON Campaign
- Begin with an average bid (ask your Account Manager)
- Optimize every day
- Whitelist / Blacklist on ad spot level
- Set up Prime campaigns for best converting spots on a higher bid
- A/B test different creatives
- Use frequency capping – for RON campaigns we recommend 4-5 creatives with frequency capping 1 or 2, and at least 3-4 creatives with frequency capping 2 or 3 for Prime
- Consistently upload new creatives to avoid banner blindness
- Start optimising on OS, browser, language etc. level
- Always keep your RON campaign active (it’s your basic tool to gather data)
- Use attractive, bold images
- Use clear, uncluttered images
- Use images and content relevant to the offer:
- For dating offers – use photos of real people
- For gaming, casino, comics offers – use anime images
Interested? Go to the TrafficStars account and launch new campaigns!
Affiliate IndustryAffiliate Guides